"The Coaster" Week ending June 16, 2013
This week at SouthCoast:
- No prayer meeting this Wednesday, June 12.
- Church clean-up and VBS decorating day this Saturday, June 15. 9am-12pm. There are several projects around the church that need to be done before VBS and summer camp and we could use your help!
Painting - Columns in the front of church and other misc. areas
Pick up trash around the dumpster
Bathroom floors where soap falls
Attics need to be organized and take inventory of what we have.
- After the cleaning projects get done, we are going to decorate the church for VBS. This will allow attenders on Sunday to see how exciting VBS is going to be! (And so Father's Day will be able to be spent with family)
- BABY/CHILD DEDICATION this Sunday! If you are interested in having your child dedicated please email me and let me know.
- VBS starts on Monday night! It will be 6-8pm, Monday-Friday. Please invite any children you know to attend. It's going to be a fun week! If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Kristin Bush at email@example.com.
See you Sunday, if not sooner church family. Don't forget to invite Dad to church!
Pastor, SouthCoast Community Church